This is an expression of interest. Chiyoda is keen to speak with experienced Technical Safety Engineer, in view of a potential employment at our Project Sites.
- Direct the design disciplines to prepare Technical Safety related deliverables specific to the facility design e.g. Performance Standards for Safety Critical Elements involving liaison between EMs of JV.
- Establish an Operation Center to take care of the actions raised from JV common Technical Safety activities and manage action close-out to JV EMs.
- Weekly progress reporting of Technical Safety actions. Consolidate recommended action close-out status to JV Technical Director & COMPANY.
- When necessary deputise for the JV Technical Safety Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in Oil & Gas engineering and Technical Safety.
- Basic knowledge and experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Basic knowledge and experience of Technical Safety Studies, such as HAZID / Bow-Tie / ALARP / Performance Standards / Safety Case / QRA etc.
- Documentation skill (Excel / Word / Power point / PDF).
- Good English conversation / writing skill.
- Logical Explanation and clear reporting skill.
- Make a meeting memo accurately
- Good coordination skill
Please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" icon and attach an English / Word format resume to your application.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
By registering for our job alert, you’ll get email notifications on new positions that are matched to the preferences you choose.