This is an expression of interest. Chiyoda is keen to speak with experienced QA engineer, in view of a potential employment at our Japan Headquarters.
- Complete Project QA work (Collection of Quality KPI from KPI owner, Plan/Conduct QMS audit and compile the report, Deal with client request as per Contractual requirement, etc.).
- Join meeting and finalize a MOM (weekly)
- Compile Quality KPI (weekly/monthly)
- Complete Quality Dashboard (weekly/monthly)
- All support work for internal/external audit
- A bachelor's or associate's degree or related field required
- Over ten (10) years of experience equivalent to project engineer
- Essential: QMS auditor (ISO9001:2015)
- Preferred: Using PC for report and communication in English
- Use MS word, MS Excel and TEAMS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Ability to understand and comply with the Corporate HSE Policy and Project HSE Policy
Please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" icon and attach an English / Word format resume to your application.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
By registering for our job alert, you’ll get email notifications on new positions that are matched to the preferences you choose.