Chiyoda is now hiring a Fire Protection Engineer to work at the Chiyoda Global Headquarters (CGH) office in Yokohama, Japan. This is a long-term assignment that is expected to start ASAP; promotion to Lead Engineer and/or section management may be possible depending on performance evaluation.
- Determine Designing Criteria for Fire Protection system.
- Prepare Active Fire Protection Layout, Fire & Gas Detection (F&G) Layout, Passive Fire Protection Zone Map, F&G Overall Scheme, Fire Protection P&ID, Process Data Sheet and Cause & Effect Diagram.
- Determine Fire Water Demand.
- Perform Hydraulic Calculation.
- Prepare BOQ and cost summary.
- Perform Procurement related works, i.e. preparation of Requisition/Specification for Fire Fighting Equipment, clarification with Vendors, Technical Bid Analysis and Vendor Print Review.
- Participate in meetings with Client or other relevant disciplines.
- Undertake any other work reasonably requested by the Lead Fire Protection Engineer or Section Leader.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering.
- Knowledge for variety/function of Fire Protection System
- Knowledge for Code and Standard for Fire Protection Engineering
- Capable of software operation such as PipeNet, etc.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal relations
- Apply high standard to own work and ensure work is completed and submitted in a professional manner within required timelines
- Adept multi-tasker with a flexible “can do” work attitude
- Ability to understand and comply with the Corporate HSE policy and Project HSE policy.
To apply for this role:
Please click the "APPLY" icon and attach an English / Word format resume to your application.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
By registering for our job alert, you’ll get email notifications on new positions that are matched to the preferences you choose.