Chiyoda is now hiring a Senior Civil and Structural Designer to work at the Chiyoda Global Headquarters (CGH) office in Yokohama.
- Understand Client’s requirements and perform consistent Design according to the project specificities and procedures
- Lead staff designers and draftsmen in his or her group to execute the project
- Responsible for 3D model development and 2D drafting quality and schedule.
- Prepare reports on job progress/status on the assigned project.
- Set up the environment of 3D modeling.
- Clear and solve 2D/3D CAD and BIM issues.
- Identifying areas of concern during the course of any project and proactively take necessary corrective action.
- Knowledge about Civil and/or Structural design work utilizing 2D/3D CAD and BIM.
- Knowledge about international design code of Civil and Structural element, such as ACI, ASCE, AISC.
- Knowledge about oil & gas industrial practice
- Experienced with industrial facility, such as oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical plant, power station etc.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Civil and/or Structural design.
- Has basic knowledge and skills on Civil and Structural Engineering
- Knowledge, understanding and correct interpretation for Civil and Structure technical specifications, drawings, code and standards.
- Has understanding of EPC schedule and control modeling and drafting schedule.
- Has knowledge and skills of 2D/3D CAD and BIM design.
- Has communication skills for coordination with other disciplines engineers (such as mechanical, E&I), Vendor’s engineer
- Communicate effectively with team members and to ensure a complete flow of required information.
- Has a sound knowledge of safety issues relevant to the International companies and project operations.
- Adhere to company and project specific Health, Safety and Environmental Plans and Procedures.
- Adhere to company and project specific quality management systems and procedures relevant to the role.
- Continuously strive to achieve Company’s Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written) is mandatory.
- All Designers must adhere to company and project specific Health, Safety and Environmental Plans and Procedures.
To apply for this role:
Please click the "APPLY" icon and attach an English / Word format resume to your application.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
By registering for our job alert, you’ll get email notifications on new positions that are matched to the preferences you choose.