Chiyoda is now hiring an Information Security Officer to work at the Chiyoda Global Headquarters (CGH) office in Yokohama, Japan, or may be assigned to Project site office for short time or for the duration of the Project.
Supporting the Section Lead and Department’s GM, through applying professional skills and expertise from an Information Security perspective to prevent and mitigate breaches.
Act as Information Security Officer and monitors all information security aspects of the headquarters and projects and reports findings to relevant managers in order to adhere to applicable Information Security requirements such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013 or its latest or company policy.
Assist to develop a reasonable and strong information security system for company and projects (domestic and international) in order to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all organizational information systems.
- To identify improvement opportunities on Information Security in Company and projects;
- To lead and conduct Internal ISMS Audits as per internal audit program;
- Support new & ongoing projects with matters related to managing Information Security;
- Advice personnel from various projects and business units on matters related to Information Security;
- Support various business units with technical queries / clarifications from Clients and JV’s;
- Maintain alignment with Information Security Risk Management groups within CGH to ensure cross-board consistency in risk reduction initiatives on international projects;
- Transfer knowledge and experience (LL) to new generation members;
- Leads and conduct Information Security Awareness and / or required additional training from time to time;
- Undertake any other work reasonably requested by Managers.
- 5 years’ experience within the Oil & Gas Plant Construction industry;
- Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy facility operation experience will be an added advantage.
- Degree / Diploma related to Information Security;
- Certified Auditor;
- International Certifications pertaining to Information security.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of International Information Security Standards (ISO/IEC27001 etc.) and Best Practices;
- Has an understanding of Information Security requirements related to Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy Projects’ FEED, EPC and all aspects of Commissioning;
- Able to develop Information Security management systems or plan that reduce risks to as low as reasonably practical levels and to implement such systems at a location;
- Able to analyse global trends related to Information Security and convert conclusions in pro-active initiatives to support the company to remain Client’s preferred EPC Company
- Experienced in the management of both physical and logical information security systems
- Strong technical skills (application, operating systems, vulnerability assessments, security audits, TCP/IP, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, etc.)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to weigh business risks and enforce appropriate information security measures
- Has the professional and personal stature to interface with, and advice, a wide variety of contacts, including line management, subcontractors, and other professionals;
- Apply high standards to own work and ensure work is submitted in a complete manner within required timeline;
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision to achieve Chiyoda goals whilst ensuring compliance with Management directions;
- Write clear and precise reports;
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail and manage priorities.
- To be able to convert a company’s HSE visions into reality by creating an environment / climate where people take ownership of their personal safety & security and look after / support their co-workers like within a family.
To apply for this role:
Please click the "APPLY" icon and attach an English / Word format resume to your application.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
By registering for our job alert, you’ll get email notifications on new positions that are matched to the preferences you choose.