Recruitment fraud cases on a rise
It has been brought to our attention that fraudulent individuals and organizations make use of Chiyoda Corporation name and logo for criminal use. Pretending to recruit on behalf of Chiyoda Corporation, they actually aim to obtain money or personal information from job seekers.
These scams mostly happen throughout the internet, using supports such as internet websites, emails or fake job adverts.
Please be aware that during your interview process with Chiyoda Corporation, you will at no point be required to cover for administrative fees.
Should you encounter one of the below situations, it might indicate that you are facing a scam.
- Being offered an employment at Chiyoda Corporation without you having applied to the position or been invited for an interview
- Being asked to pay for any part of the recruitment process (i.e: visa, flight tickets, any administration process)
- Being contacted by someone whose email address does not match the Company regular email address format: @chiyodacorp.com, @chiyoda-almana.com, @chiyoda-us.com etc…
- Pressuring you to reply as fast as possible by making you feel an urgency
- Email/website content includes several grammatical and spelling errors
Q: How to make sure I am applying to a true Chiyoda Corporation job advert?
A: All our job openings, worldwide, are listed at our Careers section.
Chiyoda Corporation will not be held responsible in case of scamming. Should you come across any suspicious communication, we appreciate if you could report it to: email@example.com Thank you in advance.