Chiyoda is now hiring a Piping Engineer for 3D CAD Administration to work at the Chiyoda Global Headquarters (CGH) office in Yokohama, Japan with visits to other project satellite office, construction site as per business requirement.
- Responsible for the overall execution and control on piping IT for assigned projects.
- Establish specification and procedure for piping IT in compliance with project execution plan, specification and procedures, department procedures.
- Clarify the client specification for 3D Design related such as extent of 3D Model, Handover deliverable and format of deliverable, Model Review and As-built work.
- Lead the piping IT works including 3D input monitoring, clash check, based on the project schedule, scope and budget.
- Conduct progress control, MH monitoring and reporting to management for piping IT job execution.
- Assists Section Leader about the department operation when required.
- Compliance to Chiyoda Information Security Management System, Quality Management System and other good business ethics.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field
- 12 years for piping engineering and 3D CAD administrator of Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, and New energies industries including experiences for plot plan engineering.
- Knowledge of Engineering design codes (e.g. ASME, ASTM), specifications and latest piping design and analytical techniques and software is essential.
- Knowledge and skills of IT tools like MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDMS/E3D, SP-3D, Navisworks and preferably MS Access.
- Knowledge of set up the PDMS/SP3D project database model, maintain and perform user support for the PDMS/SP3D application with the various PDMS/SP3D modules.
- Knowledge of preparing MTO interface file for SP-Mat.
- Knowledge of generating Plot Plan, Piping GA drawings and Piping layout drawings in PDMS/SP3D Draft module.
- Prepare Clash Check and various kinds of reports and model review file for checking quality of 3D models;
- Knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle);
- Fluent in English in speaking, reading and writing.
- Coaching and developing team members.
- Capable to coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders involved in project and corporate organization.
- Ability to lead effective meetings and negotiate terms to benefit of organization.
- Ability to influence and motivate related work groups for continuous work process improvement.
- Be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision, make sound decisions, take independent action, analyze problems and provide focused solutions to assigned projects.
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to health, safety and environment responsibility.
To apply for this role:
Please click the "APPLY" icon and attach an English / Word format resume to your application.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
By registering for our job alert, you’ll get email notifications on new positions that are matched to the preferences you choose.